MICROBE-LIFT INDUSTRIAL / SA is a blend of humates and humic substances and beneficial bacteria which promotes enhanced microbial oxidation of difficult and slow-to-degrade organic waste matter, resulting in a significant increase in biomass activity in degrading waste organic solids.
MICROBE-LIFT INDUSTRIAL / SLUDGE-AWAY (SA):
- Improves aerobic and anaerobic digester efficiency
- Can significantly reduce waste sludge production in biological wastewater treatment systems
- Enhances settling / supernating in digesters and clarifiers
- Reduces gaseous odor production
- No synthetic chemical constituents
- Works in a wide range of temperatures
- Effective in pH range of 4.0 to 10.0
- Accelerates biological organic oxidation
MICROBE-LIFT INDUSTRIAL / SA contains natural, organic-based humates and humic constituents. These natural compounds include most biological compounds synthesized by living organisms, including plants. They significantly speed microbial response to difficult-to-degrade organic matter, resulting in significant reduction in sludge volumes through rapid oxidation of many slow-to-degrade compounds.
MICROBE-LIFT INDUSTRIAL / SA improves sludge reduction from 20% to 80% over historical system performance and provides reductions in final BOD, COD and SS.
For solids reduction (wastewater and digesters), apply 2 ppm to 20 ppm, based on effluent flow. For optimum performance, use with ML / IND Hi-Count.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if needed. Use gloves and safety glasses when handling spills. If contact is made, wash with soap and water. If swallowed, drink several glasses of water. Contact physician if any irritation persists.