The HiGro Tower Garden
We are migrating to a smaller, more convenient 24 plant system. One 48 plant tower left.
A high-density, growing system for urban households. The HiGro Tower Garden is manually operated, productive, sustainable and highly water efficient.
The HiGro Tower Garden grows 48 plants in a single column which occupies less than a square meter. With the HiGro segmented column you could grow leafy greens, peas, beans, strawberries, flowers and more. The HiGro Tower Garden consists of 8 segments. Each segment houses 6 plants grown in coir, a renewable rooting medium.
- Conveniently Grow 48 Plants
- Fresh Greens for Every Season, Readily Available at Home
- Reduce Your Store Purchases & Save Money
- Lower Your Carbon Footprint by Lowering Food Miles
- Know Your Food & Grow Pesticide Free Food
- Lower Waste by Harvesting Only What You Need
- Water Wise Requiring < 5 Litres per Day*
- Manually Operated, No Electricity Required*
- Perfect for Small Spaces Utilizing < 1m2
The HiGro Tower Garden uses no electricity and is manually irrigated by means of a compression sprayer. The Higro Tower Garden is waterwise using less than 5 litres of water a day. The plant fertiliser is mixed with the water in a compression sprayer and pumped up through the drip lines to each segment. Water run-off is easily collected under the column and recycled back into the irrigation cycle.
- Determine your location. Preferred location should have full sun in winter and part shade in summer.
- Suspend the HiGro column from a steady beam/structure, 2m from the ground. Your beam should carry the weight of a grown man.
- Establish your columns by inserting plant seedlings in the planting-holes.
- Pump your water through the compression sprayer. The first irrigation wets your tower garden and expands the growing medium.
The ULTIMATE Urban Grow System.
*Requires 5Litre compression sprayer, sold separately (We recommend the following brands: Gardena, Matabi, Guarany)
Length: 1.6 m tall.
Weight with irrigated plants: 25 – 27 kg.
Water every day in summer and every 3rd day in winter.
The perfect home-grown companion. Order yours today.
Find out more about Lighthouse Emporium’s collaboration with Made with RuralTM, and assist us to take the HiGro Tower Garden to rural growers.