What Is Ormus?
Don’t worry if you’ve never heard of Ormus…most people haven’t!
So what is it? It could be described simply as a potent mineral complex… but there is much more to Ormus than that.
Ormus can be found everywhere, in the air, the soil, plants and even in our bodies. We concentrate this astonishing substance into a liquid that we use in high quality products. We extract the Ormus from 5 super salts, using brine and filtered water.
ORMUS is a group of essential minerals, which include the platinum group minerals. Ormus replenishes soil depleted by environmental degradation and modern agricultural techniques. Along with many others, precious metal minerals like gold, platinum, silver and iridium are transformed in the process to their “mono-atomic” or M-state. This special non-metallic state is what makes Ormus so potent, safe and fully absorbable by microbes, plants, animals and humans.
Minerals are essential for life. Cells need minerals for healthy growth and maintenance.
A wide spectrum of minerals are present in our Ormus, (at least 70), mostly in trace quantities. These include many minerals that are difficult to get elsewhere.
So on the matter level, ingesting mineral and nutrient dense foods, promotes healthier microbial, plant, animal and human health. Ormus promises to deliver on this vital component of healthy organisms.
We also have Ormus based creams and oils for many skin ailments.
Adding our AgriOrmus to compost or soils where food and feed is being produced, stimulates healthy microbial life tremendously. Microbial populations in healthy soils work in synergy with plant roots to ensure nutrient-dense healthy food. AgriOrmus is totally sustainable and improves soil health over time.
Cells use minerals for energy, and Ormus is the purest form of energy available to them. This is particularly true within the soil microbiome, where mycorrhizae (fungi) supply minerals and other plant foods to plants in exchange for sugars produced by photosynthesis in a beautifully symbiotic relationship. A good supply of AgriOrmus Mineral Complex to the root zone in the soil supports and greatly enhances these miraculous transactions.
Sprouted seeds are another great way to use Ormus. Soak seeds in an AgriOrmus solution before sprouting.
Discover what Ormus can do for you and your plants.
WHY IS AGRIORMUS SO IMPORTANT?
• AgriOrmus provides soil and leaf microbial life enhancers for growing nutrient dense healthy food, with higher yields and enhanced soil health. AgriOrmus grown feed is mineral rich and more nutritious, animals clearly know the difference;
• Customers feel that they too are contributing mindfully to the health of Planet Earth and all that share it;
• Artificial chemicals temporarily push yields up but does so without due consideration for food quality or the environment. It creates extended effects on humans, animals and plants. The end result is a healthier planet.
REPORTED PLANT BENEFITS OF USING ORMUS:
• Increased Cellular respiration
• Increases photosynthesis & phototropism
• Increases carbohydrate content of sap
• Increases soil micro flora
• Increases nitrogen fixing bacteria in soil
• Increases phosphorous leaching fungi
• Improves soil aeration
• Lower the use of pesticides
• More drought tolerant
• More transplant tolerant
• Fruit is larger and better tasting
• Increaded shelve life
• Increased mineral and vitamin content
• Plants produce sooner
• Crop yields are increased
• Application is easy
• Application is inexpensive