This is perfect for young gardeners, or people that are looking to start a veggie garden but don’t know where to start. We have selected specific veggies that are easy to grow so that there is a quick win in the garden. This quick win is important to allow young or new gardeners to gain confidence with their gardening ability. We have included everything that you would need with 8 kinds of easy growing vegetable seed, seedling trays, professional germination mix, one of our special ‘TaterSacks, and last but most importantly a Growing Manual that takes you through every step in the process from preparing your soil, seed planting information, seedling treatment, how to transplant and looking after your plants. The manual has been written in an easy to read style and will give you a good grounding on how to get started in a veggie garden.
Your Kit Contains:
- 3 x 12 Cell Seedling trays,
- 1 x 1 Kg Professional Germination Mix,
- 1 x packet GreenFeast Peas,
- 1 x packets Green Sprouting Broccoli,
- 1 x packet Early Texas Grano Onions OR Australian Brown Onions,
- 1 x packet Sugarloaf Cabbage Seeds,
- 1 x packet Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard,
- 1 x packet Cape Market Carrot,
- 1 x packet Detroit Dark Red Carrot,
- 1 x packet Parris Island Cos Lettuce,
- 1 x Egyptian Pink Garlic,
- 1 x 40 page full colour instruction booklet.
Fun for the whole family. Order yours and get started.