We stock some of the most rare and more difficult to source chilli varieties. Now as most of you know, chilli seed can be quite temperamental and difficult to germinate. What we have done, is put together a specialist Chilli Growing kit. This kit is specifically for the avid or soon to be avid chilli grower. It contains tips and tricks that we use to get our chilli plants up every year. Our kit also make a superb present for that special person in your life that likes a bit of heat on or in their food.
Inside your kit
- 1 x Chilli secrets booklet, containing the tips and tricks,
- 8 x types of chilli seed ranging from Mild all the way through to Incandescent,
- 1 x Germination mat. (Supplied with a plug),
- 2 x 12 cell seedling trays,
- 1 x Bag of Livingseeds germination mix.
Seed Varieties in the Kit (In increasing heat order):
- Chocolate Cherry,
- Pepperdew Carl,
- Thai Wiang Ping,
- Orange Thai,
- Kzn Peri-PEri,
- Red Savina,
- Peach Bhut Jolokia,
- Trinidad Scorpion.
This will give you everything that you need to get your first batch of chillies up and ready for transplanting into the garden in under 4 weeks.