PowerGrow LED – GLX V – Flowering Spectrum – Vernalisation
Lighthouse Emporium proudly presents The GLX Range. PowerGrow Horticultural LED Luminaries are designed to meet international standards in safety and durability with unsurpassed crop results in a small form factor.
PowerGrow LED combines leading German manufacturer, OSRAM Opto LED’s with solid thermal management to extend life span in the African climate. The GLX Range has no moving parts making this Luminaire extremely durable.
PowerGrow LED offers significant increase in crop performance. Our growlights virtually needs no maintenance and ultimately saves the grower on lamp replacement costs and the resulting down time labour. PowerGrow is powerful but compact with easy installation procedures.
Extensive OSAM lab research confirms up to twice the yield in half the grow time
The standard bracket is connected with a slinging rail to accommodate any rack configuration. The cable connectors are all automotive grade IP67 rated. The power supply is mounted is mounted remotely to avoid additional heat load on the grow chamber HVAC system.
The PowerGrow housing is manufactured from aluminium, anodised and epoxy coated. The front cover offers more vandal resistance than glass and the entire fitting is manufactured to SANS 605-98 standard. The PowerGrow LED is the most powerful unit for its size and its power consumption. It is the superior choice for any horticultural installation.
- Mid Lighting
- Supplementary Top Lighting
- Full Artificial Light Horticulture
- Leafy Vegetables
- Small Fruit Bearing Plants
- Extremely reliable LED lamp in IP67 Compartment – Food Safe Plastic Covers
- Superior quality OSRAM LEDs
- Extend or supplement sunlight
- Full artificial lighting applications
- Low maintenance
- 80,000 to 90,000 hours lifespan less than 30% lumen depreciation
- Suitable for temperatures up to 35°C
- End to end cable connections for easy daisy chaining
- 5 year warranty with 12 year design life (16/24 hour cycles)