• Digital touchpad control – Modern method of operation
• Temperature and time settings – 35-70 °C and up to 19.5 hours
• Quiet operation – Some dehydrators are really loud!
• Clear door – View your food while it dries without interrupting the actual process
• Large drying capacity – The Kuto Standard Dehydrator can hold up to 6 kg of produce in one go
Prepare delicious healthy snacks that are rich in nutrients, flavour and colour
• Treats for your pets
• Biltong and other tasty treats the whole family
• Just great for arts and crafts
• Cake and biscuit decor
• Drying flowers
• Raw food delights
• Homemade granola and energy bars
• Hiking and camping – dehydrated meals
The Kuto features 21st century dehydrating technology that not only dries efficiently but economically as well
• ‘Square’ Trays – 33×30 cm
• Increase height between trays – Trays can also be removed to create space for drying larger items
• Dehydration Area – The Kuto dehydrator offers over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
• Raw-food friendly – Offers a temperature as low as of 35 °C
• Mesh sheets – Optional extra – for drying small items and product such as herbs
• Solid trays – For wet stuff
• Non-stick sheets – Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet stuff
• Residue collection tray – Catch what drops
• Adjustable temperatures – Temperatures range from 35º – 70 ºC in increments of 5 degrees
• Easy to clean – The Kuto dehydrator is easy to clean, simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
• No Rotation – Even drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
• Built in digital timer – up to 19.5 hours
The Kuto dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology that protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point making it one of the safest dehydrators to use on the market.
Variable temperature allows food to dry at the right temperature without undercooking or burning it. Trays are easily removed to create more vertical space. No tray rotation is necessary. Get that perfect even drying experience with a central fan. The convenient drip tray collects all residue during the drying process making the Kuto dehydrator easy to clean.
21st Century Dehydrating Technology
What’s in the box?
5 solid trays (32 x 30 cm)
1 solid/drip tray (32 x 30 cm)
User friendly instruction manual
User friendly dehydrator brochure and recipe insert
Order yours today.