Home Sprouting Lids (Twin Pack)
2 x Home Sprouting System Lids. On header card, with instructions.
The Home Sprouting System is an attractive, simple to use, home growing kit to help you produce your own healthy sprouts at a fraction of the cost of store bought sprouts. Sprouts have high levels of naturally available vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, as well as bio-available enzymes that help feed your body, stimulate your natural systems and protect you against free radical damage.
Follow our simple instructions and you can be eating your own healthy sprouts in as little as 3 days. Our specially designed lids fit most standard 750ml jars (Mayo, Dill, Pickles etc).
How to use your Home Sprouting System: This is a simple process, and we will walk you through the steps.
There are two phases to sprouting seed. The first is the soaking process: this happens each time you start a sprouting session. (Steps 1-4) The second is the rinsing process: this needs to happen at least twice a day (Steps 5-8)
- 1. Unpack and wash your Sprouting System lids in warm soapy water.
- 2. Find and wash 2 x 750ml jars that fit the Livingseeds Sprouting System lids.
- 3. Add 1-2 Tbs of Livingseeds Sprouting Seed to each jar.
- 4. Add water to cover seed and allow to stand for 6 hours or overnight.
- 5. Fill to half way with cool water, and swirl your seed around, then drain and rinse
- 6. Rinse and repeat until there is no milky residue in the water.
- 7. Drain again. (Hold jar at an angle to get the best flow through the lid)
- 8. Lay the Home Sprouting System on its side to allow for maximum airflow and growing space.
Repeat steps 5 8 at least twice a day. Thats it, it really is that simple. Once at the growing stage that you prefer, store them in an airtight plastic container in your fridge. They will keep in perfect condition for 3-5 days. Just give them a quick rinse before you use them.
Nothing beats the superiority of real food! Sprouted seed provides you with the convenience and quality of a nutrient dense super-food in a small package. In their initial growth phase, sprouted seed has exceptionally high amounts of active nutrients that are easily assimilated by your body.
This is a simple sprouter, its easy and fun to use. Kids really enjoy watching seed sprout.