Help clean up the CO2 mess you have released into the atmosphere.
This is the first practical system offered to Humanity by the Keshe Foundation to solve the global warming problem, caused by us releasing too much CO2 into the Earths atmosphere. This is the first hands-on participation product to make Earth a safer place for future generations, by removing the extra CO2 from each personal environment.
The CO2 clean-up system allows you to see the collected CO2 in a new form of Plasma Matter, unknown to scientific world up to the present time. The CO2 capturing kit also allows you to collect other types of Plasma Matter. The Plasma Matter is known as GANS (Nano Gas). Different GANS can be used for medical purposes, or used to manufacture energy devices. It has various applications in and around the house.
With this complete kit, you are able to create CO2 GANS.
Included in the kit
- 1 X Set of Gloves
- 1 X Syringe for GANS extraction
- 1 X LED 2 X Wire Extentions
- 1 X Nano-Coated Copper Plate. Using the Keshe Foundation Method, we provide a Fully Nano-Coated Copper Plate that can be re-coat many times to allow for different GANS capture!
- 1 X NON Nano-Coated Zinc Plate. A Pure zinc plate creating the condition to capture CO2 GANS.
Zinc Oxide and other GANS can also by created with this process. Please look at our Gans Kits for a full set of tools.
The Keshe CO2 capturing kit can be used as follows
- 1) Prepare 10% to 15% salt water solution with sea salt. Filter salt solution with coffee filter.
- 2) Put salt water into the container where you have set the plates. Water should be about 1,5 cm below the top of the plates and it should not touch the wire connections to the plates.
- 3) After a few days CO2 GANS will be collected at the bottom of the container. Extract these materials with the syringe from the bottom of the container and put them into the smaller container which is in the kit. Always use gloves when you are extracting and handling GANS material.
- 4) After removing material from the container, add salt water so that the level of the water is the same after extraction.
- 5) If the production stops, you can exchange the salt water with a new salt solution.
- 6) If the production stops you repeat the nanocoating process.
For further information about Nano and GANS, please see our Teachings Page. Get involved with the experiment by ordering yours today.