Car Air Decontaminator
Think about it! One device with a dual function. Ozonator and Ionizer.
The key differences between the air in healthy outdoor environments and harmful outdoor environments are the levels of negative ions, ozone and pollutants. Healthy environments have higher levels of negative ions, moderate levels of ozone and low levels of pollutants.
Negative ions are basically oxygen ions with an extra electron attached, produced through water molecules, which is why they are in such beautifully abundant supply near fresh, flowing water supplies such as rivers, streams, seas and waterfalls. Nature is never wrong.
Benefits of Negative Ions:
- Drastically reduced asthma and allergy symptoms as well as respiratory-related illness experienced by many.
- Inhaling negative ions prevents the production of serotonin inside the brain that is ultimately responsible for migraine headaches.
- Studies have proven negative ion treatment more effective than anti-depressant drugs, and the best is it has no side effects.
- The production of serotonin also causes fatigue, which is either controlled or eliminated with negative ion treatment.
- Several tests have shown people exposed to negative ion treatment perform much better in mentally-oriented activities than those who are not.
- Russian scientists found that athletes that were exposed to negative ions performed ‘better’ and therefore installed ionizers in all locker rooms.
For negative ions to have a noticeable effect concentrations must be higher than 1million/cm3 for effectiveness. The Car Decontaminator Unit produces 1,5 million/cm3.
Ozone oxidizes airborne pollutants and reverts back to oxygen. Ozone is regarded as an unstable gas, because it attaches to solids in the air. This process helps break down contaminates in the air to restore it as pure odourless oxygen. It is an awesome tool for removing smells and odours such as tobacco smoke, which is destructed and eliminated.
Ozone is an excellent disinfectant and completely safe to use. During the history of large scale usage, there has never been a human death attributed to it. Still today hospital theatres make use of Ozone, just as they did in the 1930’s in Europe. Millions of ozonators are in use worldwide, both commercially and residentially.
Benefits of Ozone
- Ozone is proven to strengthen the immune systems.
- It kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
- It reduces inflammation in the body.
- Enjoy increased energy levels due to increased oxygen levels.
- It helps your body detox.
- There are many other benefits and the list is too long to mention…
Enjoy a better indoor air quality in your car no matter where. Whether your one of those living in cities or travelling far distances, this little device is a good purchase.